At a minimum, you’ll want to bring the following items
*Our admissions professional will provide a more detailed list of what and what not to bring.
- A maximum of two suit cases
- Clothing for about ten days. Include clothing for exercise, a bathing suit, and appropriate clothing for job interviews. Laundry facilities and needed supplies are provided.
- It is suggested that you bring sneakers, flip flops, and dress shoes.
- Please be mindful of your clothing choices. Clothing displaying inappropriate messages or images will not be allowed.
- Clothing should fit properly.
- Alcohol-free toiletries, including: soap/shampoo, toothbrush/toothpaste, deodorant, and shaving needs.
- Writing materials, notebook, pens, etc.
- Photo ID: a driver’s license, passport, or work ID.
- Medical insurance cards.
- A list of all medications, including dosages, and any known allergies to medication.
- iPods WILL be allowed (iPads, cell phones and laptops will NOT be allowed – however, these items can be stored for you).
- On the day you arrive we will take a close look at the items you brought with you, and we will safely store anything that is not appropriate for the treatment environment. Cell phones, laptops, unapproved medications, vitamins, or supplements will be stored for you and will be returned to you at the appropriate time.
*We ask families to leave $500 in an ancillary account to be used for any medication or outside doctor visit co-pays.
My journey (and growth!) of these last several months has been tremendous, and I could not be more grateful to Next Chapter and all involved for your part in helping me to open my eyes and heart to a self-awareness I have not had in a very, very long time. I took your suggestions from our first initial conversations of getting back to 12 step meetings, counseling and my own inward continued journey. I express genuine, true heartfelt thanks for that