Learn Our Code Of Ethics
- It is our priority to treat our patients and their families with the utmost dignity and respect.
- We do not accept patients that are not clinically appropriate for Next Chapter. We understand that our program is not “one-size-fits-all”, and we will gladly refer those patients who are not appropriate to another program that is more appropriate.
- Next Chapter does not engage in any false or misleading advertising or marketing. We are who we say we are, and we encourage families and professionals to visit our facility, meet our staff, and spend the day with us before making any final decisions.
- Next Chapter does not offer or receive any financial payment or participate in any “kickbacks” for either being referred or referring patients.
- When a patient is discharged early from the program it is based purely on clinical reasons, and what the clinical team feels is best for the community and patient.
- We believe in involving our referents throughout the treatment process, and when appropriate, referring the patient back to the referent.
NARR Code of Ethics Resources