What you need to know about our Admissions Process
We know how challenging it can be to get someone who is struggling with addiction or mental health issue to begin treatment, so we have streamlined our admissions process to the greatest extent possible. Contact us today at 561.563.8407 to get started.
STEP BY STEP
How can we help you?
Call or email our Director of Admissions (or one of our admissions representatives). In the majority of cases, the entire admissions process can be completed over the phone.
A complete clinical assessment will be conducted to determine if the client is appropriate for our program. If we determine a different program will be a better fit, we will make a referral to a program better suited.
Once an individual has been accepted (following any necessary detox – at a separate specialized facility), he will be immediately immersed into our male-exclusive program to begin his transformation.
A TYPICAL DAY
Clients remain supervised throughout the course of the day
- The day begins with a morning meditation and the setting and sharing daily goals among residence groups.
- Next, they prepare breakfast and complete their mandatory daily chores.
- Clients are then transported to our clinical facility, where they begin each morning with yoga, followed by small case load group with their primary therapist until lunchtime.
- Lunch is eaten together and then followed by topic-related groups, experiential groups, individual sessions, and fitness programs.
- In the evening, clients prepare and eat dinner together and enjoy some relaxation before attending an outside 12-step meeting.
- The day ends with a nightly meditation and an evening inventory.
GET HELP TODAY
DON’T FACE ADDICTION, TRAUMA OR MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES ALONE
No matter who you are, these kinds of challenges are nearly impossible to overcome on your own. Next Chapter can help you break free from the impact of mental health, trauma, and the cycle of addiction.